The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 150 marketing decision-makers at B2B organizations with 1,000 or more employees that sponsor or host two or more events each year.
Some 73.5% of respondents say their firm takes four days or longer to follow up with event leads.
Just 2% of respondents say their firm follows up with event leads on the same day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy