The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 150 marketing decision-makers at B2B organizations with 1,000 or more employees that sponsor or host two or more events each year.
Some 73.5% of respondents say their firm takes four days or longer to follow up with event leads.
Just 2% of respondents say their firm follows up with event leads on the same day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales