We all know about the importance of aligning marketing and sales teams, but here's a new one for you: What about marketing and HR?
The gist is that marketers are selling a brand, so marketers who are happier in their jobs will do better at selling that brand. As the infographic says, "How are marketers supposed to convince consumers to be engaged in the brand, when those who invest 40+ hours a week in the compary aren't even engaged?"
The graphic also explains the difference between profit-driven companies and purpose-driven companies, and how the latter can give employees more meaning in their work.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Choosing the Right Customer Data Platform: A Guide
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024