This week's 'Skim: Facebook takes its YouTube competitor live for all American users; all about LinkedIn's major new Audience Network tool for marketers; WhatsApp finally gets serious about monetization with a free app for businesses; where Snapchat still beats Instagram, and why it matters; the surprising app Millennials describe as more indispensable than Facebook or Instagram; four great ways to increase e-commerce revenue via Facebook; and much more...
Skim for this week's need-to-read social roundup!
1. Facebook rolls out Watch, its YouTube and Netflix competitor, nationwide
Facebook has officially rolled out its new hub for original shows, dubbed Watch, to its users across the US, finally bringing the social network in line to compete with more video-centric platforms, like YouTube, and even Netflix.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]