Employee recognition is crucial to keeping a happy team, no matter the industry you're in. When 49% of employees report they are dissatisfied with the recognition they receive, managers should take note.
Improved recognition can mean better work, according to the infographic, which reports that 69% of employees would work harder if they felt their efforts were better appreciated, and 50% of employees say that something as simple as being thanked by a manager improves the relationship.
Even a small effort can pay off. Employees in an organization that makes recognition a focus are seven times more likely to stay, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- Your Marketing Data Isn't Just for Insights: It's Worth Much More Than That
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without