Employee recognition is crucial to keeping a happy team, no matter the industry you're in. When 49% of employees report they are dissatisfied with the recognition they receive, managers should take note.
Improved recognition can mean better work, according to the infographic, which reports that 69% of employees would work harder if they felt their efforts were better appreciated, and 50% of employees say that something as simple as being thanked by a manager improves the relationship.
Even a small effort can pay off. Employees in an organization that makes recognition a focus are seven times more likely to stay, according to the infographic.
To see more about the importance of employee recognition, and to get some ideas on how to implement it, check out the graphic:
Continue reading "Valuable Employee-Recognition Tips [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies