Instead of looking outside your organization for key industry influencers, why not look inside? Employee social advocacy is going to play an increasingly important role within the influencer marketing space in the years to come, says an infographic by employee advocacy platform SocialReacher.
Considering that, on average, a social media user has 8+ social networking accounts, employees have a considerable social media footprint that organizations can potentially make use of. Those employees don't merely expose their companies to fresh new audiences; just as importantly, they do so in a credible manner.
As the graphic points out, a brand page may have 1,000 followers, but each of the company's 20 employees may have 200 friends, which amounts to 4,000 potential new connections that could be reached by activating an employee social advocacy program.
Brands have started to take notice, because consumers respond much more positively to content shared by friends and family than to traditional digital advertising, according to the infographic.
To see a snapshot of key insights and data about employee social advocacy in driving authentic engagement and awareness for brands, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]