By now you've heard of machine-learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), but understanding these technologies can be overwhelming.
Today's infographic explores what ML and AI can do for marketers and why these technologies are more than just buzzwords.
- Machine-learning is the "ability to give machines access to data and let them learn for themselves."
- Artificial intelligence is "a machine's ability to carry out tasks in a way that we would consider 'smart.'"
The infographic shows how various industries are achieving results with ML and AI, including a statistic that the technologies have helped retail companies report a 30% increase in online sales with dynamic pricing and personalization. Also, retailers are seeing two million fewer product returns thanks to more accurate demand forecasting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales