By now you've heard of machine-learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), but understanding these technologies can be overwhelming.
Today's infographic explores what ML and AI can do for marketers and why these technologies are more than just buzzwords.
- Machine-learning is the "ability to give machines access to data and let them learn for themselves."
- Artificial intelligence is "a machine's ability to carry out tasks in a way that we would consider 'smart.'"
The infographic shows how various industries are achieving results with ML and AI, including a statistic that the technologies have helped retail companies report a 30% increase in online sales with dynamic pricing and personalization. Also, retailers are seeing two million fewer product returns thanks to more accurate demand forecasting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]