By now you've heard of machine-learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), but understanding these technologies can be overwhelming.
Today's infographic explores what ML and AI can do for marketers and why these technologies are more than just buzzwords.
- Machine-learning is the "ability to give machines access to data and let them learn for themselves."
- Artificial intelligence is "a machine's ability to carry out tasks in a way that we would consider 'smart.'"
The infographic shows how various industries are achieving results with ML and AI, including a statistic that the technologies have helped retail companies report a 30% increase in online sales with dynamic pricing and personalization. Also, retailers are seeing two million fewer product returns thanks to more accurate demand forecasting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)