This week's 'Skim: Facebook courts video creators away from YouTube with a dedicated app; Google's new social search feature could win over small business from Facebook; Facebook tests total VR experiences within News Feeds; a handy guide to social selling on LinkedIn; where social video's going in 2018; the convincing reason podcast listeners could be your next influencers; seven ways to maximize social media this holiday season; and much more...
Skim to step confidently into the holiday rush!
1. Facebook courts video creators with new app
As part of Facebook's continued push into video, it's launched a new initiative to convert YouTube creators into Facebook fans. The social network launched a standalone mobile app on iOS (Android's soon to come) called Facebook Creator to help creators stream live video, update their Stories, message across Facebook's different platforms, and dive into their videos' performance.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences