Although some big brands use Instagram Stories, it remains somewhat of a mystery to many small business marketers. How can the Stories feature be used, and is it effective?
And, starting with the basics, what are Instagram Stories?
"Instagram Stories is a collection of 15-second photos or videos that stay viewable for just 24 hours," according to an infographic on the topic by Headway Capital. "It gives you an opportunity to informally promote your business and brand identity, but using it to connect without being too pushy is key."
The infographic explains which icons and buttons to use within the Instagram app to create your story. It then goes on to explain some story strategy, such as how long to make stories and when to post them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy