By now we know that marketers are often storytellers, finding success in connecting with customers and prospects rather than directly selling to them.
That type of messaging takes on a whole new meaning when we look to social media, since many platforms are literally set up for, well, stories. Snapchat first introduced Snapchat Stories in 2013, and since then we've witnessed the rise Instagram Stories, Medium Series, YouTube Reels, and more.
As a marketer, you have choices in where you tell your brand's stories. Taking a look at where your audience hangs out is the first step.
The following infographic, compiled by story-experience producer Fastory, shows social media story preferences by age group (Snapchat, although the pioneer, is not always the clear winner.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations