This week's 'Skim: Why Facebook's new 3D posts open the door to a brave new augmented and virtual reality world; all about LinkedIn's new Salary Insights; Facebook opens Community Help feature to businesses, takes big privacy hit in Belgian court; Snapchat ads GIFs, plans new tab feature; the important new Facebook engagement metrics your brand needs to focus on; how to take advantage of Instagram Stories for business; and much more...
Skim for a week's worth of social know-how!
1. Introducing Facebook's next big thing: 3D posts
What's more engaging than a 360-degree photo and combines augmented reality, virtual reality, and Facebook's News Feed? Interactive 3D model posts. The social network is polishing up a new way for users to share natively, and it could provide brands with the opportunity to test loads of new, engaging content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]