It offers 23 ideas to add variety to your posts and, more important, to improve engagement. A few of the suggestions:
• Giveaways and contests: One cosmetics brand recorded a 12% increase in audience size after running a giveaway.
• Product features: Starbucks is the master at highlighting its products, so follow the coffeeshop for some inspiration.
• Cause-related posts: Depending on your brand, you may be able to get Instagram mileage out of trending current events.
• Hyperlapse videos: New formats can put a fresh spin on otherwise mundane images.
To see all 23 ideas, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead