If you've hit a creative roadblock, or if you just feel like your Instagram posts are getting stale, check out this infographic by social media analytics platform Unmetric.
It offers 23 ideas to add variety to your posts and, more important, to improve engagement. A few of the suggestions:
• Giveaways and contests: One cosmetics brand recorded a 12% increase in audience size after running a giveaway.
• Product features: Starbucks is the master at highlighting its products, so follow the coffeeshop for some inspiration.
• Cause-related posts: Depending on your brand, you may be able to get Instagram mileage out of trending current events.
• Hyperlapse videos: New formats can put a fresh spin on otherwise mundane images.
To see all 23 ideas, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]