It offers 23 ideas to add variety to your posts and, more important, to improve engagement. A few of the suggestions:
• Giveaways and contests: One cosmetics brand recorded a 12% increase in audience size after running a giveaway.
• Product features: Starbucks is the master at highlighting its products, so follow the coffeeshop for some inspiration.
• Cause-related posts: Depending on your brand, you may be able to get Instagram mileage out of trending current events.
• Hyperlapse videos: New formats can put a fresh spin on otherwise mundane images.
To see all 23 ideas, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]