It offers 23 ideas to add variety to your posts and, more important, to improve engagement. A few of the suggestions:
• Giveaways and contests: One cosmetics brand recorded a 12% increase in audience size after running a giveaway.
• Product features: Starbucks is the master at highlighting its products, so follow the coffeeshop for some inspiration.
• Cause-related posts: Depending on your brand, you may be able to get Instagram mileage out of trending current events.
• Hyperlapse videos: New formats can put a fresh spin on otherwise mundane images.
To see all 23 ideas, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "23 Ideas for Marketers Wondering What to Post on Instagram [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach