This year, they've updated the content with new tips and ideas that highlight how the marketers at LinkedIn use their own platform for marketing their company.
The graphic explains how to use various LinkedIn marketing features, including Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Dynamic Ads.
It also includes answers to questions you likely need to ask yourself:
- What makes an attention-grabbing headline for my Sponsored Content posts?
- How long is too long for caption copy accompanying my LinkedIn ad?
- What is the impact of including statistics in my posts?
- Which types of InMails drive more opens and responses?
- How can I make my Dynamic Ads stand out?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance