This year, they've updated the content with new tips and ideas that highlight how the marketers at LinkedIn use their own platform for marketing their company.
The graphic explains how to use various LinkedIn marketing features, including Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Dynamic Ads.
It also includes answers to questions you likely need to ask yourself:
- What makes an attention-grabbing headline for my Sponsored Content posts?
- How long is too long for caption copy accompanying my LinkedIn ad?
- What is the impact of including statistics in my posts?
- Which types of InMails drive more opens and responses?
- How can I make my Dynamic Ads stand out?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019