When is the best time to post on social media? Unmetric, an AI-powered social media analytics platform, reviewed social media posts from 100 US-based brands over a five-week period, then compiled the data into an infographic that explores the answers to that question.
The analysis found...
• Surprisingly, Instagram user activity peaks at 3-4 AM (Eastern US) on Sundays (because of global interactions, yet Instagram posts on Tuesdays received the best engagement.
• Facebook's sweet spot for engagement is on Thursdays, 9-10 AM; and weekends show lower engagement on Facebook.
• The most rewarding time for brands to post on Twitter is between 11 AM and noon.
Check out the infographic for more time-based posting tips:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead