When is the best time to post on social media? Unmetric, an AI-powered social media analytics platform, reviewed social media posts from 100 US-based brands over a five-week period, then compiled the data into an infographic that explores the answers to that question.
The analysis found...
• Surprisingly, Instagram user activity peaks at 3-4 AM (Eastern US) on Sundays (because of global interactions, yet Instagram posts on Tuesdays received the best engagement.
• Facebook's sweet spot for engagement is on Thursdays, 9-10 AM; and weekends show lower engagement on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations