When is the best time to post on social media? Unmetric, an AI-powered social media analytics platform, reviewed social media posts from 100 US-based brands over a five-week period, then compiled the data into an infographic that explores the answers to that question.
The analysis found...
• Surprisingly, Instagram user activity peaks at 3-4 AM (Eastern US) on Sundays (because of global interactions, yet Instagram posts on Tuesdays received the best engagement.
• Facebook's sweet spot for engagement is on Thursdays, 9-10 AM; and weekends show lower engagement on Facebook.
• The most rewarding time for brands to post on Twitter is between 11 AM and noon.
Check out the infographic for more time-based posting tips:
Continue reading "The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]