When is the best time to post on social media? Unmetric, an AI-powered social media analytics platform, reviewed social media posts from 100 US-based brands over a five-week period, then compiled the data into an infographic that explores the answers to that question.
The analysis found...
• Surprisingly, Instagram user activity peaks at 3-4 AM (Eastern US) on Sundays (because of global interactions, yet Instagram posts on Tuesdays received the best engagement.
• Facebook's sweet spot for engagement is on Thursdays, 9-10 AM; and weekends show lower engagement on Facebook.
• The most rewarding time for brands to post on Twitter is between 11 AM and noon.
Check out the infographic for more time-based posting tips:
More articles related to Social Media
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.