Many businesses use Google AdWords as part of their advertising strategy, but many are still warming up to Facebook Ads. An infographic from Ice Cube Marketing compares the two platforms, which—perhaps not surprisingly—have some similarities.
For example, each is a bidding-style platform, and bids can be manual or automated. Moreover, both platforms consider relevance when displaying ads.
Facebook determines an ad's "estimated action rate," as well, which is the probability that the targeted audience will take action based on the optimization event that you select, such as conversions, app installs, and video views.
(For more about Facebook ads, check out this August 23 MarketingProfs seminar: Facebook Advertising Tactics for the B2B Marketer. And check out this infographic about Facebook, also by Ice Cube Marketing.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?