Instagram has the potential to expand awareness of your brand—but it also has the potential to cost a lot of money.
The good news is that it doesn't have to do the latter to achieve the former.
And, no, you don't need to fork out half a million dollars to secure a celebrity endorsement. The infographic explains that advocates and other smaller influencers offer big opportunities for brands to reach target audiences, and they cost a lot less than the bigger influencers and celebrities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]