Instagram has the potential to expand awareness of your brand—but it also has the potential to cost a lot of money.
The good news is that it doesn't have to do the latter to achieve the former.
And, no, you don't need to fork out half a million dollars to secure a celebrity endorsement. The infographic explains that advocates and other smaller influencers offer big opportunities for brands to reach target audiences, and they cost a lot less than the bigger influencers and celebrities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences