Instagram has the potential to expand awareness of your brand—but it also has the potential to cost a lot of money.
The good news is that it doesn't have to do the latter to achieve the former.
And, no, you don't need to fork out half a million dollars to secure a celebrity endorsement. The infographic explains that advocates and other smaller influencers offer big opportunities for brands to reach target audiences, and they cost a lot less than the bigger influencers and celebrities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns