Instagram has the potential to expand awareness of your brand—but it also has the potential to cost a lot of money.
The good news is that it doesn't have to do the latter to achieve the former.
And, no, you don't need to fork out half a million dollars to secure a celebrity endorsement. The infographic explains that advocates and other smaller influencers offer big opportunities for brands to reach target audiences, and they cost a lot less than the bigger influencers and celebrities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019