How to keep customers: low prices, high quality, great service.
It's simple, right?
Ha. If only.
CallMiner, a company that analyzes voice calls to improve agent performance, created an infographic that explores the top reasons customers leave, along with how you can better communicate on the platforms they prefer and what customers say it takes to gain their loyalty.
Over four-fifths of customers say they would switch suppliers after a bad call center experience, according to the graphic. That means one simple negative experience can affect an entire relationship.
Marketers can help mitigate bad experiences by rewarding customers for renewing contracts and keeping prices low. But, ultimately, customers' experiences are a reflection of all of their interactions with a brand, which means every department needs to be aligned in creating customer satisfaction.
Check out the infographic to see how you can retain customers and reduce churn.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience