It's hard enough for business to see a positive ROI on many of the more business-friendly social platforms, so putting your brand on Instagram might not seem worthwhile.
An infographic by AdRoll, based on the company's E-Commerce Guide to Marketing on Instagram, argues otherwise.
The graphic points out that 7 of 10 Instagram hashtags are branded, and 75% of Instagram users reported visiting a website or making a purchase after seeing an ad on the platform.
If you're curious about getting your brand on Instagram, check out the infographic to see why you might want to—and get some tips for when and how to post.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]