It's hard enough for business to see a positive ROI on many of the more business-friendly social platforms, so putting your brand on Instagram might not seem worthwhile.
An infographic by AdRoll, based on the company's E-Commerce Guide to Marketing on Instagram, argues otherwise.
The graphic points out that 7 of 10 Instagram hashtags are branded, and 75% of Instagram users reported visiting a website or making a purchase after seeing an ad on the platform.
If you're curious about getting your brand on Instagram, check out the infographic to see why you might want to—and get some tips for when and how to post.
Continue reading "21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Social Commerce Habits of Gen Z and Millennials [Infographic]
- Comparing TikTok and Instagram Reels [Infographic]
- Social Post Engagement Benchmarks for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- 21 Must-Know Instagram Facts for 2021 [Infographic]
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About LinkedIn [Infographic]