How many content marketers struggle to be prolific all year round?
Not to mention consistently creative?
"I've found that many content marketers misunderstand how to be prolific. So, my latest hand-drawn infographic explains how to build the right habits to boost both creativity and productivity," explains Henneke Duistermaat of Enchanting Marketing.
Sustained creativity becomes possible when it's nurtured into becoming a habit, at which point it can be consistent—and therefore prolific.
Check out the infographic to learn how to nurture three essential creative habits that will make you the creatively prolific marketer you'd like to be:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- What Makes Vendor Content 'High Value' for B2B Buyers?
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]