As a small business owner or marketer, the last thing you want is an unhappy customer who can take to review sites and social media to undermine your hard work. Do you know what your clients or would-be expect from you?
So, what do you need to know about delivering a better customer experience?
An infographic from Infusionsoft by Keap, a small business CRM and marketing automation provider, offers some insight.
Based on a guide for small service-based businesses, the infographic cites some data from Keap's latest survey of over 3,000 respondents.
For example, some of the findings of the study highlighted the importance of following up and making appointment scheduling easy.
- 36% of clients said they won't bother with service providers who don't make appoint scheduling easy.
- 44% of respondents said lack of follow-up was a reason behind their decision not to hire a provider.
- 89% of clients said they are more likely to hire a service provider who was referred to them.
In addition to the guide itself, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Three Online Community Management Challenges B2B Brands Face
- A B2B Deep Dive Into Consumer Patience and Time to Win: Jay Baer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The What, Why, and How of Community- and Brand-Building for B2B Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Build Customer Trust and Deliver Personalized Marketing With User-Centric Privacy Practices
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show