The importance of customer satisfaction is pretty much self-evident: If you don't satisfy your customers, they won't come back to buy from you.
And not only that. Satisfied customers might tell others to buy from you. Conversely, unsatisfied customers might tell other not to buy from you.
So, it behooves business owners and their marketers to make sure their customers stay happy with the business. But what does that entail?
An infographic guide from knowledge base software provider Helpjuice outlines (1) the impact customer satisfaction has on a business; (2) key drivers of customer satisfaction; (3) three metrics of customer satisfaction; and (4) four principles for improving customer satisfaction.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- Got an App? Keep Them Tapping!
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers