Twitter has 330 million active monthly users. More than 500 million tweets go out each day; that's roughly 6,000 tweets per second.
How can you or your brand possibly stand out in the torrent of tweets? (Using only 280 character per tweet, to boot?)
Understanding how Twitter's algorithm works is a good start.
An infographic from Digital Information World, a platform for trending visual content for tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, can help you optimize your tweets for more organic growth and better results.
Check out the infographic for a timeline of algorithm updates, current ranking signals, and six tips for extending organic reach:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]