How can you or your brand possibly stand out in the torrent of tweets? (Using only 280 character per tweet, to boot?)
Understanding how Twitter's algorithm works is a good start.
An infographic from Digital Information World, a platform for trending visual content for tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, can help you optimize your tweets for more organic growth and better results.
Check out the infographic for a timeline of algorithm updates, current ranking signals, and six tips for extending organic reach:
Continue reading "How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach