How can you or your brand possibly stand out in the torrent of tweets? (Using only 280 character per tweet, to boot?)
Understanding how Twitter's algorithm works is a good start.
An infographic from Digital Information World, a platform for trending visual content for tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, can help you optimize your tweets for more organic growth and better results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences