You produce marketing content, and you're considering video because it engages audiences as no other content can. But how much does a video cost to make?
It's tough to find an accurate and one-size-fits-all answer to that question—because there are numerous considerations. Do you create the video yourself? If so, what equipment do you need. Do you outsource? What's the process for producing a video?
A DIY approach might cost you anywhere from $1,300 to $10,000, and a video production company or commercial videographers might charge you anywhere from $1,500 to $100,000, according to Make a Video Hub.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With Video Online Forum
- A Demo of ClearSlide's Content Engagement Platform
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership