You produce marketing content, and you're considering video because it engages audiences as no other content can. But how much does a video cost to make?
It's tough to find an accurate and one-size-fits-all answer to that question—because there are numerous considerations. Do you create the video yourself? If so, what equipment do you need. Do you outsource? What's the process for producing a video?
A DIY approach might cost you anywhere from $1,300 to $10,000, and a video production company or commercial videographers might charge you anywhere from $1,500 to $100,000, according to Make a Video Hub.
Check out the infographic to find out what goes into producing a video and how much creating a video could cost you.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Tips to Help You Find Your Optimum Content-Marketing Mix