Over the last few years, CMOs have been growing their in-house creative agencies. It makes sense: Bringing creative teams in-house promises greater efficiencies and higher-quality creative work.
But marketing organizations can't just bolt on a creative team and expect miracles.
That's one of the main lessons from an annual study, the 2019 In-House Creative Management Report, of more than 550 marketers and creatives fielded by inMotionNow and InSource, a professional association for in-house creatives.
The study identified challenges as well as opportunities of fostering a strategic partnership between the marketing department and in-house creative teams.
When marketing and creative shops truly partner with each other, their overall organization is measurably more efficient and effective, the study found.
Check out the infographic to learn more about the payoff of strengthening the partnership between Marketing and Creative:
Continue reading "The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]