Over the last few years, CMOs have been growing their in-house creative agencies. It makes sense: Bringing creative teams in-house promises greater efficiencies and higher-quality creative work.
But marketing organizations can't just bolt on a creative team and expect miracles.
That's one of the main lessons from an annual study, the 2019 In-House Creative Management Report, of more than 550 marketers and creatives fielded by inMotionNow and InSource, a professional association for in-house creatives.
The study identified challenges as well as opportunities of fostering a strategic partnership between the marketing department and in-house creative teams.
When marketing and creative shops truly partner with each other, their overall organization is measurably more efficient and effective, the study found.
Check out the infographic to learn more about the payoff of strengthening the partnership between Marketing and Creative:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Your B2B Marketing Career: The Parable of Melanie the Mindful Marketer
- To Advance Racial Justice, Have Those Uncomfortable Conversations: Lori Hall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Six-Step Checklist for Planning Your Marketing Campaign