Over the last few years, CMOs have been growing their in-house creative agencies. It makes sense: Bringing creative teams in-house promises greater efficiencies and higher-quality creative work.
But marketing organizations can't just bolt on a creative team and expect miracles.
That's one of the main lessons from an annual study, the 2019 In-House Creative Management Report, of more than 550 marketers and creatives fielded by inMotionNow and InSource, a professional association for in-house creatives.
The study identified challenges as well as opportunities of fostering a strategic partnership between the marketing department and in-house creative teams.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem