The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 people who hold in-house creative or marketing roles within their companies (70% work in creative roles, 30% in marketing roles).
Only 45% of in-house creatives say morale on their team is high.
In-house creatives say the top challenges they face are the speed at which they are expected to work (respondents give an average score of 5.44, with 7 being most challenging) and the volume of work they are expected to tackle (5.35).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Automation for Spectacular B2B Campaigns
- Five Steps to Going Agile and Producing Better Marketing Results
- Four Steps to Streamline Marketing Workflow
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency