The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 people who hold in-house creative or marketing roles within their companies (70% work in creative roles, 30% in marketing roles).
Only 45% of in-house creatives say morale on their team is high.
In-house creatives say the top challenges they face are the speed at which they are expected to work (respondents give an average score of 5.44, with 7 being most challenging) and the volume of work they are expected to tackle (5.35).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Cultivating Happy, High-Performing Marketing Teams
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- The Most Unacceptable Office Communication Habits and Manager Behaviors
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa