The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 people who hold in-house creative or marketing roles within their companies (70% work in creative roles, 30% in marketing roles).
Only 45% of in-house creatives say morale on their team is high.
In-house creatives say the top challenges they face are the speed at which they are expected to work (respondents give an average score of 5.44, with 7 being most challenging) and the volume of work they are expected to tackle (5.35).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]