The Instagram Stories format has emerged as a powerful way to reach customers, drive brand awareness, and start conversations.
Stories, an ephemeral medium—they disappear after 24 hours—has become popular among audiences and brands alike.
Fully one-third of the most-viewed Stories are by businesses, and 96% of marketers who use Story ads intend to continue using them, according to Instagram data.
A couple of infographics from Animoto, https://animoto.com/ provider of an online video maker, explain how the Stories format differs from the regular feed in Instagram, make the case for using Stories, and offer some tips for standing out when using Stories.
Looking to make the most of your brand's Stories? Check out the infographics.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]