Today, a social media strategy is crucial for most businesses—especially since there are nearly 3 billion social media users around the world.
For many small business owners, Instagram seems an obvious choice, considering how well the image-based platform lends itself to brand-building—as well as promotions. But you need to define objectives and key success metrics to ensure a healthy return on investment.
And, of course, you need to set up a killer profile—then follow some best-practices to engage users and get your message out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]