Today, a social media strategy is crucial for most businesses—especially since there are nearly 3 billion social media users around the world.
For many small business owners, Instagram seems an obvious choice, considering how well the image-based platform lends itself to brand-building—as well as promotions. But you need to define objectives and key success metrics to ensure a healthy return on investment.
And, of course, you need to set up a killer profile—then follow some best-practices to engage users and get your message out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way