Today, a social media strategy is crucial for most businesses—especially since there are nearly 3 billion social media users around the world.
For many small business owners, Instagram seems an obvious choice, considering how well the image-based platform lends itself to brand-building—as well as promotions. But you need to define objectives and key success metrics to ensure a healthy return on investment.
And, of course, you need to set up a killer profile—then follow some best-practices to engage users and get your message out.
It outlines the anatomy of a small business Instagram account in three parts: your bio, your content mix, and your engagement strategy. Optimizing those elements of your Instagram profile will help you implement a successful program.
Check out the infographic to learn more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?