Facebook's algorithm gives preference to visual content—photos, GIFs, videos—allowing marketers to engage audiences effectively.
But, to ensure your Facebook efforts and ad buys pay off, you need to use the right image sizes and dimensions. A guide to the various types of images usable on Facebook would be such a help...
Keeping up with the changes that Facebook continually introduces can be tough. Stories, for example, appeared initially on mobile versions. They eventually appeared on desktop. And, later, their placement was made more prominent as the company doubled-down on the image-based format.
Check out the infographic for all the details of Facebook image sizes and dimensions:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way