Facebook's algorithm gives preference to visual content—photos, GIFs, videos—allowing marketers to engage audiences effectively.
But, to ensure your Facebook efforts and ad buys pay off, you need to use the right image sizes and dimensions. A guide to the various types of images usable on Facebook would be such a help...
Keeping up with the changes that Facebook continually introduces can be tough. Stories, for example, appeared initially on mobile versions. They eventually appeared on desktop. And, later, their placement was made more prominent as the company doubled-down on the image-based format.
Check out the infographic for all the details of Facebook image sizes and dimensions:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful