Facebook's algorithm gives preference to visual content—photos, GIFs, videos—allowing marketers to engage audiences effectively.
But, to ensure your Facebook efforts and ad buys pay off, you need to use the right image sizes and dimensions. A guide to the various types of images usable on Facebook would be such a help...
Keeping up with the changes that Facebook continually introduces can be tough. Stories, for example, appeared initially on mobile versions. They eventually appeared on desktop. And, later, their placement was made more prominent as the company doubled-down on the image-based format.
Check out the infographic for all the details of Facebook image sizes and dimensions:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]