Facebook's algorithm gives preference to visual content—photos, GIFs, videos—allowing marketers to engage audiences effectively.
But, to ensure your Facebook efforts and ad buys pay off, you need to use the right image sizes and dimensions. A guide to the various types of images usable on Facebook would be such a help...
Keeping up with the changes that Facebook continually introduces can be tough. Stories, for example, appeared initially on mobile versions. They eventually appeared on desktop. And, later, their placement was made more prominent as the company doubled-down on the image-based format.
Check out the infographic for all the details of Facebook image sizes and dimensions:
Continue reading "Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]