Do we ever, these days, have time to pause, contemplate, assess, strategize—to go beyond the day-to-day to delve into some deep thinking?
And yet, if we're ever going to be at our productive best, and to realize our potential—at work, in our careers, and in our personal lives—we need to think deeply.
Maybe we can learn how one of the most successful businesspeople ever, Bill Gates, does just that.
An infographic from online reservations and travel company Reservations.com explains how Gates goes on biannual seven-day retreats to disconnect... and do some big thinking that has resulted in various Microsoft innovations.
True, not all of us can take a week off twice a year; still, we can learn some lessons from how Bill Gates recharges and refocuses. Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show