Do we ever, these days, have time to pause, contemplate, assess, strategize—to go beyond the day-to-day to delve into some deep thinking?
And yet, if we're ever going to be at our productive best, and to realize our potential—at work, in our careers, and in our personal lives—we need to think deeply.
Maybe we can learn how one of the most successful businesspeople ever, Bill Gates, does just that.
An infographic from online reservations and travel company Reservations.com explains how Gates goes on biannual seven-day retreats to disconnect... and do some big thinking that has resulted in various Microsoft innovations.
True, not all of us can take a week off twice a year; still, we can learn some lessons from how Bill Gates recharges and refocuses. Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]
- How to Stay Relevant at Your Marketing Organization During a Recession: Christina Del Villar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]