What are consumers' viewpoints regarding video on social media, and do marketers' social video approaches and priorities mesh with those viewpoints?
Marketers and consumers alike rank video as an excellent way to engage each other: Consumers expect to receive information from brands via social, while marketers say it's an effective way to reach social media audiences.
Moreover, both camps agree that Facebook is the leading social video platform, though consumers view YouTube as increasing in popularity.
For the actual stats behind those findings, check out the two infographics:
Continue reading "Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach