What are consumers' viewpoints regarding video on social media, and do marketers' social video approaches and priorities mesh with those viewpoints?
Marketers and consumers alike rank video as an excellent way to engage each other: Consumers expect to receive information from brands via social, while marketers say it's an effective way to reach social media audiences.
Moreover, both camps agree that Facebook is the leading social video platform, though consumers view YouTube as increasing in popularity.
For the actual stats behind those findings, check out the two infographics:
Continue reading "Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]