Content marketing has become a critical element of B2B marketing strategies. And for good reason: It can help build brand, authority, and awareness. Not to mention leads.
A well planned content marketing strategy—incorporating whitepapers, blogs, social posts, infographics, videos, etc.—is critical for reaching and leaving an impact on your target audience. If done correctly.
What does "correctly" mean? Fully 90% of top-performing B2B content marketers put the audience's informational needs first (as opposed to focusing on salesy copy), according to the most recent B2B content marketing benchmark study from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute.
How do content marketers get their content out to their audiences? The top 3 organic (free) content distribution channels B2B marketers use are social media (91%), their organization’s website/blog (89%), and email (87%).
Moreover, fully 84% of B2B marketers use paid distribution channels for content marketing purposes; among that group, 72% use paid social media/promoted posts.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show