Sometimes writing can feel laborious and unfruitful, with your inner critic constantly making you question the quality of your work.
To overcome this, it's necessary to rekindle your creative fire and reconnect with your muse.
So how can you (re)discover your writing genius when you feel empty?
An infographic (below) from Henneke Duistermaat of Enchanting Marketing outlines eight tips for clearing out the cobwebs so you can do your best work.
Among the areas covered are finding the right inputs to stay inspired, learning to befriend your inner critic, and understanding what writing actually entails.
Check out the infographic for more:
Continue reading "8 Tips for Discovering Your Writing Genius [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Writing:
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.
- How to Write Your Face Off: Writing for Non-Writers
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content