Marketers looking to spice up their content might want to look for inspiration in fashion and entertainment magazines that have traditionally targeted women.
After all, these publications have spent decades developing editorial approaches that quickly engage audiences and successfully compel action.
So, what can marketers learn from the glossies?
A recent infographic (below) from Hero's Journey Content explores eight key ideas that brands can steal from women's magazines to create riveting content that resonates.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]