Marketers looking to spice up their content might want to look for inspiration in fashion and entertainment magazines that have traditionally targeted women.
After all, these publications have spent decades developing editorial approaches that quickly engage audiences and successfully compel action.
So, what can marketers learn from the glossies?
A recent infographic (below) from Hero's Journey Content explores eight key ideas that brands can steal from women's magazines to create riveting content that resonates.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "8 Sizzling Content Tactics to Steal From Women's Magazines [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]