Marketers looking to spice up their content might want to look for inspiration in fashion and entertainment magazines that have traditionally targeted women.
After all, these publications have spent decades developing editorial approaches that quickly engage audiences and successfully compel action.
So, what can marketers learn from the glossies?
A recent infographic (below) from Hero's Journey Content explores eight key ideas that brands can steal from women's magazines to create riveting content that resonates.
Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)