Marketers looking to spice up their content might want to look for inspiration in fashion and entertainment magazines that have traditionally targeted women.
After all, these publications have spent decades developing editorial approaches that quickly engage audiences and successfully compel action.
So, what can marketers learn from the glossies?
A recent infographic (below) from Hero's Journey Content explores eight key ideas that brands can steal from women's magazines to create riveting content that resonates.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]