Ninjas like to hide out in Needham MA, geniuses bring their smarts to New York City, and jedis use the Force in Washington DC, according to recent research.
The analysis by Resume.io of 10,000 job ads across the United States looked at where employers are actively hiring for "weird" job titles, such as growth hacker and marketing superhero. The researchers also conducted a survey of 1,000 US workers.
An infographic (below) explores which cities have the greatest number of job listings with weird titles.
It also outlines how people feel about applying for these roles and how perception of these titles varies by age, gender, and educational level.
Check out the infographic for more:
Continue reading "Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace in 2021: Three Ways to Give Support
- Three Agile Marketing Tips for the Post-Pandemic Economy
- The 4Ss of Marketing and Why Your Corporate Culture Is Crucial in 2021: LinkedIn's Keith Richey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Resolutions Managers Can Make for 2021 [Infographic]
- What's Next for Remote Work?