Email is one of the most well-established digital channels, yet many marketers continue to make common mistakes.
Some of those mistakes—such as not segmenting audiences and not properly designing for mobile—can significantly reduce engagement.
Others—such as making it onerous to unsubscribe—are not only annoying to audiences but also likely unlawful.
An infographic (below) from Blue Mail Media explores 10 of these key email don'ts that should be avoided at all costs and provides 10 recommendations for what marketers should do instead.
Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon