Email is one of the most well-established digital channels, yet many marketers continue to make common mistakes.
Some of those mistakes—such as not segmenting audiences and not properly designing for mobile—can significantly reduce engagement.
Others—such as making it onerous to unsubscribe—are not only annoying to audiences but also likely unlawful.
An infographic (below) from Blue Mail Media explores 10 of these key email don'ts that should be avoided at all costs and provides 10 recommendations for what marketers should do instead.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection