Salespeople and marketers have long been told that to succeed it is essential to ABC: Always Be Closing.
But what exactly does that mean? Which tactics and strategies consistently encourage leads to say "yes"?
An infographic (below) from Albacross explores 12 data-based tips for closing a sale.
The piece includes recommendations for building strong relationships with potential customers, ways to use technology and content to drive results, and examples of effective closing lines.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Activities to Prioritize for Maximum Marketing ROI in 2021
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]
- MarketingProfs' Top 10 B2B Marketing Trends and Predictions for 2021
- How to Use Buyer Personas to Understand Your Customers in a Post-COVID World