Salespeople and marketers have long been told that to succeed it is essential to ABC: Always Be Closing.
But what exactly does that mean? Which tactics and strategies consistently encourage leads to say "yes"?
An infographic (below) from Albacross explores 12 data-based tips for closing a sale.
The piece includes recommendations for building strong relationships with potential customers, ways to use technology and content to drive results, and examples of effective closing lines.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Marketers Need to Know About NFTs
- The B2B Marketing-Sales Divide: More Leads vs. Better Leads
- It's 2022: Do You Know Where Your Sales Reps Are?
- How to Create a Successful Pride Campaign
- A Framework for Getting Started With Customer Journey Mapping
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them