When attempting to execute a successful earned-media strategy, it is hugely beneficial for a firm's marketing and communications teams to be aligned.
However, more than half of marketing and comms leaders say there isn't strong alignment on their company's earned-media efforts.
That disconnect begins with priorities: Comms leaders say earned media requires the fewest resources, whereas Marketing leaders say owed media requires the fewest resources.
How can that gap be bridged?
A recent infographic (below) from the CMO Council explores why Marketing and Comms are often on different pages regarding earned media and how the two functions can be brought together.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How Marketing and Comms Can Team Up on Earned Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Successful B2B Relationships
- Senior Marketers Are (Very) Optimistic About the US Economic Outlook