When attempting to execute a successful earned-media strategy, it is hugely beneficial for a firm's marketing and communications teams to be aligned.
However, more than half of marketing and comms leaders say there isn't strong alignment on their company's earned-media efforts.
That disconnect begins with priorities: Comms leaders say earned media requires the fewest resources, whereas Marketing leaders say owed media requires the fewest resources.
How can that gap be bridged?
A recent infographic (below) from the CMO Council explores why Marketing and Comms are often on different pages regarding earned media and how the two functions can be brought together.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How Marketing and Comms Can Team Up on Earned Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Interest in Marketing Tactics Based on Search Volume [Infographic]
- What Persuades Buyers to Try New B2B Tech Vendors and Products?
- Three Activities to Prioritize for Maximum Marketing ROI in 2021
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]