Most employers (88%) are worried about retaining valued staff amid COVID-19, according to a recent survey of senior managers conducted by Robert Half.
Among managers who are worried about retaining staff, 39% attribute their concern to salary reductions or planned salary freezes.
The good news for employees is that 44% of senior managers say starting salaries for new hires have held steady since the spread of COVID-19 began and 28% say base compensation has increased.
An infographic (below) explores more findings from the survey, including compensation trends for various US cities.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show