Most employers (88%) are worried about retaining valued staff amid COVID-19, according to a recent survey of senior managers conducted by Robert Half.
Among managers who are worried about retaining staff, 39% attribute their concern to salary reductions or planned salary freezes.
The good news for employees is that 44% of senior managers say starting salaries for new hires have held steady since the spread of COVID-19 began and 28% say base compensation has increased.
An infographic (below) explores more findings from the survey, including compensation trends for various US cities.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Staff Compensation Trends Amid COVID-19 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Become an Innovative B2B Marketer: Integrating Innovation Into Professional Development Plans
- 15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]