Most employers (88%) are worried about retaining valued staff amid COVID-19, according to a recent survey of senior managers conducted by Robert Half.
Among managers who are worried about retaining staff, 39% attribute their concern to salary reductions or planned salary freezes.
The good news for employees is that 44% of senior managers say starting salaries for new hires have held steady since the spread of COVID-19 began and 28% say base compensation has increased.
An infographic (below) explores more findings from the survey, including compensation trends for various US cities.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How to Foster Well-Being While Working Remotely [Infographic]
- The World's 50 Most Influential CMOs in 2020
- 2021 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]