Influencer marketing, often thought of as a single strategy, encompasses a variety of campaign stratagems.
Specifically, there tend to be three distinct types of influencer marketing campaigns: brand awareness campaigns, traffic/clicks/sales campaigns, and user-generated content campaigns.
Each campaign type has unique attributes, including which strategies, platforms, and storytelling approaches are most effective.
An infographic (below) from The Shelf explores these three key influencer marketing campaign types and delves into how marketers can succeed with each.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- Three Opportunities B2B Marketers Must Seize During 2021 Planning
- Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]
- What the Airlines Got Right and Why 800 Numbers Are the Worst: Mike Betzer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research