Influencer marketing, often thought of as a single strategy, encompasses a variety of campaign stratagems.
Specifically, there tend to be three distinct types of influencer marketing campaigns: brand awareness campaigns, traffic/clicks/sales campaigns, and user-generated content campaigns.
Each campaign type has unique attributes, including which strategies, platforms, and storytelling approaches are most effective.
An infographic (below) from The Shelf explores these three key influencer marketing campaign types and delves into how marketers can succeed with each.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Keeps Senior Marketers Up at Night?
- Inclusive B2B Marketing Techniques You Can’t Afford to Ignore: Sydni Craig-Hart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Predictions for B2B Marketing in 2023