Influencer marketing, often thought of as a single strategy, encompasses a variety of campaign stratagems.
Specifically, there tend to be three distinct types of influencer marketing campaigns: brand awareness campaigns, traffic/clicks/sales campaigns, and user-generated content campaigns.
Each campaign type has unique attributes, including which strategies, platforms, and storytelling approaches are most effective.
An infographic (below) from The Shelf explores these three key influencer marketing campaign types and delves into how marketers can succeed with each.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Reactive Marketing (Article 3 of 3)
- Top 3 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2022
- The Traits of B2B Firms With Exceptional Marketing and Sales Performance
- 2022 Marketing Predictions for an Increasingly Digital World