Influencer marketing, often thought of as a single strategy, encompasses a variety of campaign stratagems.
Specifically, there tend to be three distinct types of influencer marketing campaigns: brand awareness campaigns, traffic/clicks/sales campaigns, and user-generated content campaigns.
Each campaign type has unique attributes, including which strategies, platforms, and storytelling approaches are most effective.
An infographic (below) from The Shelf explores these three key influencer marketing campaign types and delves into how marketers can succeed with each.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Approaching Digital Transformation With a Marketing Mindset
- Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021