Programmatic advertising has progressed dramatically over the past decade, going from an experimental tactic to common practice.
A key part of that evolution has been advertisers' taking more control: Some 69% of brand marketers say they have now moved programmatic in-house to some extent.
What's been driving this shift? Is it set to continue?
A recent infographic (below) from Epom examines the state of in-house programmatic, including which functions are no longer being delegated and what advertisers' future plans are.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The State of In-House Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022