Programmatic advertising has progressed dramatically over the past decade, going from an experimental tactic to common practice.
A key part of that evolution has been advertisers' taking more control: Some 69% of brand marketers say they have now moved programmatic in-house to some extent.
What's been driving this shift? Is it set to continue?
A recent infographic (below) from Epom examines the state of in-house programmatic, including which functions are no longer being delegated and what advertisers' future plans are.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom
- It's Time to Embrace Personalization and Education in Your OTT Advertising Model