Programmatic advertising has progressed dramatically over the past decade, going from an experimental tactic to common practice.
A key part of that evolution has been advertisers' taking more control: Some 69% of brand marketers say they have now moved programmatic in-house to some extent.
What's been driving this shift? Is it set to continue?
A recent infographic (below) from Epom examines the state of in-house programmatic, including which functions are no longer being delegated and what advertisers' future plans are.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The State of In-House Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels