Inbound and outbound marketing can both be valuable strategies for generating leads and driving sales.
However, depending on the situation—the target audience, campaign budget, etc.—one approach may be better suited than the other.
So, how can you figure out whether to engage in inbound or outbound lead gen?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics provides a visual comparison of the two strategies and outlines the pros and cons of each.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Inbound vs. Outbound Lead Gen: A Visual Comparison [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- The Top Tactics for Generating High-Quality B2B Leads
- How to Take a Demand-Generation-Driven Approach to Content Marketing
- The Top Benefits of a Data-Driven B2B Demand Gen Strategy
- B2B Marketers' Biggest Demand Generation Challenges
- Company Profits Squeezed? Here's How B2Bs Can Justify Raising Prices