Inbound and outbound marketing can both be valuable strategies for generating leads and driving sales.
However, depending on the situation—the target audience, campaign budget, etc.—one approach may be better suited than the other.
So, how can you figure out whether to engage in inbound or outbound lead gen?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics provides a visual comparison of the two strategies and outlines the pros and cons of each.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Demand Generation Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Your SMB Needs a Full-Funnel Marketing Approach. Here's Where to Start.
- Why You Should Be 'Cloning' Your Best Customers to Grow Your Business
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads