Inbound and outbound marketing can both be valuable strategies for generating leads and driving sales.
However, depending on the situation—the target audience, campaign budget, etc.—one approach may be better suited than the other.
So, how can you figure out whether to engage in inbound or outbound lead gen?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics provides a visual comparison of the two strategies and outlines the pros and cons of each.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- A 7-Step Inbound Marketing Lead Gen Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How to Generate High-Quality Traffic That Turns Into Leads and Sales: Brian Dean on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]