Inbound and outbound marketing can both be valuable strategies for generating leads and driving sales.
However, depending on the situation—the target audience, campaign budget, etc.—one approach may be better suited than the other.
So, how can you figure out whether to engage in inbound or outbound lead gen?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics provides a visual comparison of the two strategies and outlines the pros and cons of each.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn
- How to Use Email to Support the Needs-Discovery Process
- Target-Audience Segmentation: Why You Need It and How to Do It in Five Easy Steps