Are you ready to see lots of maximalism, responsive clutter, and technodystopia in digital design and graphic design next year?
If you aren't, you may want to gear up, since those are some of the key emerging design trends Coastal Creative has identified for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores those and five other design concepts, and provides examples of each.
The piece also more broadly covers how the chaos and disruptions of 2020 may be expressed visually in the year ahead.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]