Are you ready to see lots of maximalism, responsive clutter, and technodystopia in digital design and graphic design next year?
If you aren't, you may want to gear up, since those are some of the key emerging design trends Coastal Creative has identified for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores those and five other design concepts, and provides examples of each.
The piece also more broadly covers how the chaos and disruptions of 2020 may be expressed visually in the year ahead.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Making an Excellent Explainer Video (Article 3 of 3)