Are you ready to see lots of maximalism, responsive clutter, and technodystopia in digital design and graphic design next year?
If you aren't, you may want to gear up, since those are some of the key emerging design trends Coastal Creative has identified for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores those and five other design concepts, and provides examples of each.
The piece also more broadly covers how the chaos and disruptions of 2020 may be expressed visually in the year ahead.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Eight Emerging Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content