Are you ready to see lots of maximalism, responsive clutter, and technodystopia in digital design and graphic design next year?
If you aren't, you may want to gear up, since those are some of the key emerging design trends Coastal Creative has identified for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores those and five other design concepts, and provides examples of each.
The piece also more broadly covers how the chaos and disruptions of 2020 may be expressed visually in the year ahead.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget