The idea of cold-calling prospects has put a chill in the heart of many a B2B salesperson.
All too often, the process is fraught and unrewarding, with too much time spent targeting the wrong people and interacting superficially.
So, how can you make your efforts more effective and become a better cold-caller?
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel provides statistics and tips that can help B2B salespeople step up their games; it covers everything from the best times to call to how to optimize prospecting with data.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- How to Make Thought Leadership a B2B Demand-Gen Dynamo
- How to Build a B2B Lead Gen Webinar
- The Power of a B2B Referral Generation Program | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Save a Leaking Lead Generation Pool
- Your SMB Needs a Full-Funnel Marketing Approach. Here's Where to Start.