The idea of cold-calling prospects has put a chill in the heart of many a B2B salesperson.
All too often, the process is fraught and unrewarding, with too much time spent targeting the wrong people and interacting superficially.
So, how can you make your efforts more effective and become a better cold-caller?
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel provides statistics and tips that can help B2B salespeople step up their games; it covers everything from the best times to call to how to optimize prospecting with data.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- A 7-Step Inbound Marketing Lead Gen Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen