The idea of cold-calling prospects has put a chill in the heart of many a B2B salesperson.
All too often, the process is fraught and unrewarding, with too much time spent targeting the wrong people and interacting superficially.
So, how can you make your efforts more effective and become a better cold-caller?
A recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel provides statistics and tips that can help B2B salespeople step up their games; it covers everything from the best times to call to how to optimize prospecting with data.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- Intent Data: What It Is and How to Get Started
- 'The Leads Are Weak': It's Time to Go Beyond MQLs and Drive Pipeline With MQMs Instead