What does a copywriter do exactly? The answer is both less confusing and more complex than you might think.
At its core the job simply entails creating text that moves readers toward taking an action.
However, because text can now appear in so many different contexts—from blog posts and ads to tweets and product descriptions—a successful copywriter must often be a jack-of-all-trades.
An infographic (below) from Express Writers delves into the details of modern copywriting, covering everything from what it is and which skills are required to how to break into the industry.
Check out the infographic for the details:
Continue reading "What Does a Copywriter Do? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]