What does a copywriter do exactly? The answer is both less confusing and more complex than you might think.
At its core the job simply entails creating text that moves readers toward taking an action.
However, because text can now appear in so many different contexts—from blog posts and ads to tweets and product descriptions—a successful copywriter must often be a jack-of-all-trades.
An infographic (below) from Express Writers delves into the details of modern copywriting, covering everything from what it is and which skills are required to how to break into the industry.
Check out the infographic for the details:
Continue reading "What Does a Copywriter Do? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?