How can you boost the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts?
A few good starting points are to focus on ensuring email deliverability, improving open rates, reducing unsubscribes, and executing technical optimizations.
An infographic (below) from Tech.co explores those four key areas and provides 21 tips for marketers who want to improve in each.
The piece focuses on actionable and proven advice, such as authenticating your domain, rewarding loyal openers, segmenting your lists, and using alt text.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Sales Outreach Email [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty