Considering all the changes and disruptions of 2020, it's often been difficult for managers to focus on how their staff members are doing.
That's unfortunate, because many employees are struggling: Some 34% of workers say they feel more burned out than a year ago, and 38% say they have videoconference fatigue.
The goals and plans of employees have also evolved in 2020: More than half (51%) of workers say they've considered relocating because of remote-work options.
How can managers change their approaches in the year ahead to address those issues and expectations?
A new infographic (below) from Robert Half explores seven key resolutions that managers can make for 2021 to ease stress levels and meet their employees' needs.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Resolutions Managers Can Make for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Building Positive Company Culture While Intentionally Staying Small: Rob Simone on Marketing Smarts
- Maintaining Morale: Nine Tips to Keep Employees Happy and Engaged When Things Feel Out of Control
- Providing Quantitative Feedback to Creatives Is 'Mission Critical': CMOs Offer Five Tips
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]