Empathy, creativity, and connectivity will ignite purpose-driven experiences in 2021, according to chief marketing officers (CMOs).
The fourth annual predictions report from PAN Communications was based on interviews of well-known CMOs and Sr. marketers, such as Larry Kim of MobileMonkey and Michelle Engle of Valassis.
An infographic (below) explores key insights from the interviews, including why senior marketers believe emotions, ingenuity, and taking stands will be essential to success this year.
The piece also looks at why two popular buzzwords from recent years—"data" and "agility"—may matter more than ever in 2021.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Successful B2B Relationships
- Senior Marketers Are (Very) Optimistic About the US Economic Outlook