What's old will be new again in typography during 2021.
The Word Counter predicts that classic looks such as serif fonts, psychedelic vibes, and the brutalist aesthetic could make a comeback this year.
An infographic (below) explores how those tried-and-true typography approaches might appear with fresh twists in 2021.
The piece also examines broader graphic design trends that might prove to be popular, such as text-image blending and text layering with other elements.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Typography Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Ways Your Content Might Be Sabotaging Your Account-Based Marketing
- How Grammar Mistakes Influence People's Perceptions of Companies
- Is Your Content Working? How to Measure Content Marketing Results
- The Three New Rules of Content Experience
- Marketers' Biggest Struggles With Freelance Content Creators