The estimates of search volume were based on anonymized clickstream data provided by third-party data providers.
An infographic (below) consisting of charts explores how search volume for terms related to various marketing goals (increasing brand awareness, driving traffic, etc.) varied over a 15-month period.
The researchers found that terms related to the outcome of building backlinks spiked and then dropped in the period examined, whereas interest in goals like boosting brand authority and improving SEO had more sustained increases.
Check out the infographic for more insights:
Continue reading "Interest in Marketing Tactics Based on Search Volume [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Approaching Digital Transformation With a Marketing Mindset
- Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021