How can B2B marketers strategically engage their customers via LinkedIn this year?
A recent infographic (below) covers highlights from the conversation and provides advice on how B2B brands can effectively connect with customers by leveraging LinkedIn.
Specifically, the piece explores five key customer engagement strategies that can set firms up for a return to growth in 2021.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five B2B Customer Engagement LinkedIn Strategies for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Approaching Digital Transformation With a Marketing Mindset
- Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021